- Free checking that pays you
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.10% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)**
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Popmoney®
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Apple Pay
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- Option to receive a free credit report when you open your account
- No minimum deposit to open
- $15 minimum deposit to open if ordering checks
Fees & Terms (PDF)
It Couldn’t Be Easier to Earn Your Rewards!
You’re probably already doing the things it takes to qualify — start earning rewards for it! To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Maintain a recurring payroll/income deposit.
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
Simple, right? Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus you’ll still earn our base dividend rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
In the event that the funds in your checking account are insufficient, overdraft protection provides peace of mind.
- From Your Savings Account. In accordance with Federal Regulation D, you may transfer up to six times per month from any share account designated to cover non-sufficient funds. The overdraft option must be selected by the member to be active.**
- From Your Overdraft Line of Credit. Alternately, you may apply for an ongoing Line-of-Credit. The interest rate for the Line-of-Credit is dependent upon the member's credit qualifications. The overdraft option must be selected by the member, who specifies which account will provide the primary overdraft protection.
- Courtesy Pay. The Courtesy Pay program is a service offered on qualified share draft checking accounts. The Courtesy Pay Program is an overdraft privilege program that provides added financial security. Courtesy Pay is a privilege service and not a loan; it is not tied to a note, line of credit, or savings option. When you enroll and qualify in Courtesy Pay you can overdraw your share draft checking accounts to a pre-set limit, and retain this privilege by bringing your checking account to a positive balance within a designated time limit.
Courtesy Pay is activated only after available funds in other share/savings accounts that you have previously set up for overdraft protection have been transferred to clear checking account items. ABNB may honor overdrafts of individual share draft checking accounts subject to certain conditions and limitations as set forth in the following policy:
Maximum Overdraft Protection Limits
- $100 for new accounts less than 45 days
- $600 for accounts 46 days or older
- Members who have opted in to Courtesy Pay, and
- Have a regular deposit of at least $50.00 per month, and
- Bring the account to a positive balance at least once every 30 days
- Accounts must be in good standing
- The Courtesy Pay privilege is limited to one checking account per primary member
- ABNB charged-off, garnished and/or bankruptcy accounts
- Currently delinquent 30 days or more on loans
- Currently negative account balance over 30 days
- Accounts that within the first 45 days have gone delinquent on loans, or had a negative balance for more than ten days will be permanently disqualified from courtesy pay
- Debt Management Program
- Under 18 years of age
- Business/commercial accounts
- Bad address
- Estate/trust accounts
- Other negative account reasons upon management discretion
- Checking account declined by Chex Systems
Overdraft Protection and Fee Information
- Courtesy Pay fees — $29 per item
There is no interest charged on any overdraft or unpaid overdraft charge. There will be no late charges or other fees other than the overdraft fee.
- The following draft service channels are included for overdraft privilege:
- Share draft/checking
- Bill payer
- ACH debits
- One-time debit card transactions
Courtesy Pay limits are included in the “available balance” authorizations on Visa Debit Card transactions only. The Courtesy Pay limit is not disclosed to members on any other type of transaction or available balance information, i.e. ATMs, STAR, ABNB @ Home, etc.
*Overdraft Protection Plan. If we have approved an overdraft protection plan for your account, we will honor drafts drawn on insufficient funds by transferring funds from another account under this Agreement or a loan account, as you have directed, or as required under the Credit Union’s overdraft protection policy. The fee for overdraft transfers, if any, is set forth in the Truth-In-Savings Disclosure. This Agreement governs all transfers, except those governed by agreements for loan accounts.
**If, on any day, the funds in your share account are not sufficient to cover drafts, fees or other items posted to your account, we may pay or return the overdraft in accordance with our overdraft policy or an overdraft protection plan you have with us. The Credit Union’s determination of an insufficient account balance may be made at any time between presentation and the Credit Union’s midnight deadline with only one review of the account required. We do not have to notify you if your account does not have funds to cover drafts, fees or other posted items. Whether the item is paid or returned, your account may be subject to a charge as set forth in the Truth-in-Savings Disclosure. Except as otherwise agreed in writing, we, by covering one or any overdraft, do not agree to cover overdrafts in the future and may discontinue covering overdrafts at any time without notice. If we pay a draft or impose a fee that would otherwise overdraw your account, you agree to pay the overdrawn amount in accordance with our overdraft policy.