Skip-A-Pay Loan Payment Relief
We understand and recognize that managing your money may be challenging in the weeks ahead. To help you free up additional household cash for paying bills, ABNB is allowing members to skip their next month consumer loan payment on qualifying loans, waiving the normal $25 fee per loan.
Here’s How it Works
Request Skip-a-Payment*- Enroll in our special Skip-a-Pay Loan Payment Relief program though our Secure Messaging system located in ABNB’s Online Banking. Not enrolled in Online Banking? It’s easy. Click here to enroll; it only takes a minute.
- Click the ONLINE BANKING LOGIN box at the top right of our website
- Login to Online Banking
- Click the “Message Center” icon. You are now in the secure Message Center.
- Click “Compose”
- Select “Loan Skip Pay Request” in the drop-down menu on the right
- No need to select any option under “Account” drop-down. Every loan that qualifies will be processed!
- You accept the Terms by sending us this message. Press “Send Message”
- We will process your request for all qualifying loans!
- You will receive a deferral on your next month’s payment. Interest will accrue during this time period, advancing your due date one month.
Note: Members who have automatic payments set up at ABNB:
We will pause these automatic payments for you! For automatic payments set up through an outside institution, members must contact that institution to pause payments.
Special note to ABNB credit card holders: You may still make your regular credit card payment, but we are automatically skipping your next month’s minimum payment for you, with no fee. There’s no need to take any action!
Qualifying Skip-a-Pay loans include all consumer loans EXCEPT:
- Business Loans
- Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- Student Loans
We hope this program gives you peace of mind while dealing with the day-to-day uncertainties we all face. If you need to speak to us privately regarding additional financial arrangements, please call 757-523-5300. We are here for you. Thank you for trusting us and being a valued member of ABNB.
*All types of mortgage loans, business loans and student loans not eligible. Skipping payment may result in extension of your loan term. For auto loans with GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection) coverage, a payment extension over the term of the loan may cause a deficiency balance in the event of a total loss. Any such deficiency balance will remain the responsibility of the member. All other terms of your loan(s) remain in effect. Interest will continue to accrue during the deferral period. You must meet the Credit Union's underwriting criteria and qualifications. The Credit Union reserves the right to deny Skip-A-Pay on any loan for any reason.