- Competitively low, fixed rates on new or used vehicles
- 100% financing available
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in Hampton Roads
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
The perfect antidote to a pushy car salesman? A pre-approved loan that puts the bargaining power in your hands! Apply for a pre-approval today online.
Already applied for a loan? Check out the status of your existing loan online!
Still have Questions?
Having an accident or your vehicle stolen means more than losing your ride — it could mean losing your investment. Why? Because most insurance policies only cover the value of your vehicle — something that rapidly declines during the first few years of ownership — which means your loan or lease balance could be higher than the value of your vehicle.
GAP covers the difference between your primary carrier's insurance settlement and the amount of your loan or lease — less delinquent payments, late charges, refundable service warranty contracts, and other insurance related charges.
GAP benefits may include the following for your protection:
- Protection for the term of your loan up to 84 months
- Coverage for vehicles valued up to $100,000 at time of purchase
- Payment of benefits up to $50,000
- Coverage for auto insurance deductibles up to $1,000 if a gap exists
- Benefits for new or used vehicles, including cars, light trucks, motorcycles and some other motorized vehicles
Please note: Coverage does vary by state. Contact us today at (757) 523-5300 to learn more.
Be informed and make sure you know the real value of the vehicle you are buying, not just what the seller says. To find the value of your new or used vehicle, visit NADA.
Products offered through GAP Protection are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal.
Are you prepared for a mechanical breakdown with your vehicle? Do you have the necessary cash to pay for the rising cost of repairs? If you answered no to either of these questions then a Route 66 Extended Warranty* is an intelligent investment to ensure that you are covered if a mechanical breakdown does occur. The price of vehicles is consistently on the rise as well as the costs of repairing them. Did you know that one in three vehicles will experience some type of mechanical failure in a given year? According to ConsumerReports.com, “The average three year old car has 55 problems per 100 vehicles.”
A Route 66 Extended Warranty not only protects your investment from expensive mechanical breakdowns, but it also comes with a $0 deductible, 24/7/365 Roadside Service, rental car benefits, 30-day money back guarantees, nationwide coverage, and is fully transferable. With the Route 66 Extended Warranty’s Open Enrollment you don’t have to purchase your warranty at the time of purchase, but at any time during the life of the vehicle. Regardless if your vehicle is still under a manufacturer’s warranty, Route 66 Extended Warranty has a plan that will fit your vehicle. Don’t get stuck without coverage!
*Complete terms and provisions are contained within each Service Agreement.