There's always something happening here at ABNB, whether it's a financial seminar coming up, a Food Drive being held, or a new product being released. To keep up with all this ABNB related news, check back here frequently.
News & Events
ABNB teamed up with local Hampton Roads animal shelters to provide care supplies and cleaning supplies to animals in need.
ABNB once again is proud to have participated in fundraising efforts for Edmarc Hospice for Children!
We had a great time at our official Ghent branch grand opening! Here's a recap in case you missed it!
ABNB employees raise support for National Association of Federal Credit Unions/Political Action Committee and local Children's Hospital of The King's Daughter's through payroll deductions!
The Virginia Credit Union League’s Young Professionals Network (YPN) selected ABNB Member Service Center Supervisor, Matthew Brizzi, to host their March 7th event.
ABNB CEO presents Manager of Fisher House, with $1,000 in gift cards sponsored by AFFN in partnership with DCUC Credit Union Participants.
ABNB Federal Credit Union is proud to announce the launch of its new Preferred Vendor Discount member program!
The 58th Annual Business Meeting of ABNB Federal Credit Union is on Tuesday, April 24, 2018.
Mailed in April
- Home Buyer Event
- 15th Annual Fishing Fest | Children's Drawing Contest
- 58th Annual Business Meeting | April 24, 2018
- Fish Fest | June 22, 2018
- Holiday Closings: Memorial Day (5/28) and Independence Day (7/4)
- Member's Appreciation | Scheduled for October 6, 2018
- "Spring Into Summer" HELOC Special
- Free Kasasa Checking
- Business Solutions
- Roll Over Your 401(k)
- ABNB Credit Cards
- Honest to Goodness Total Savings
- Board of Directors
- Chairman's Annual Report
- Supervisory Audit Report
- Treasurer's Audit Report
- Statement of Financial Condition
- Statement of Income
- Branch Locations
- Management Team & Electronic Services