There's always something happening here at ABNB, whether it's a financial seminar coming up, a Food Drive being held, or a new product being released. To keep up with all this ABNB related news, check back here frequently.
News & Events
ABNB's Mortgage Department hosted a free Home Buyer's Seminar to discuss the mortgage loan process, budgeting, a credit scores with members.
ABNB boasts of being “Open. Honest. Hardworking” and has put its money where its mouth is, quite literally!
Annually ABNB corporate and branch employees adopt stuffed teddy bears to dress and donate to EDMARC Hospice's children patients as a part of their holiday Santa Delivery.
This winter, ABNB Federal Credit Union teamed up with 95.7 R&B’s Charles Black and the Salvation Army to provide coats to our neighbors in need.
Winter 2017 Newsletter
Mailed in January with December Statements
- President’s Message (Farewell from Carl Ratcliff)
- 57th Annual Business Meeting of ABNB FCU
- Turbo Tax Member Discounts
- Social Media
- Holiday Closings (Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day)
- Holiday Community Drives (Salvation Army Coat Drive & Edmarc Bears Donations)
- Honest to Goodness Savings Results
- Credit Card Balance Transfer
- Open Enrollment to Affordable Healthcare
- First-Time Home Buyers Seminar
- Kasasa Cash Checking
- Single Service Fee
2015 Annual Report
- In The Community
- Honest to Goodness Total Savings
- Board of Directors
- Chairman's Annual Report
- Supervisory Audit Report
- Treasurer's Audit Report
- Statement of Financial Condition
- Statement of Income
- Branch Locations
- Management Team & Electronic Services