We’d love to hear from you and here are a number of ways you can communicate with us.
- Use our new Message Center within Online Banking for secure messaging that even allows members to attach files.
- Email us at [email protected]. Please do not send any personal account information.
- Call (757) 523-5300 or (800) 443-1141
- Stop by a local branch during business hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Electronic mail outside of Online Banking cannot be guaranteed secure, so confidential or personal information should not be communicated using the form below.
Find Quick Answers to Common Questions
How can I reset my password if I am locked out of my online banking?
Visit online banking and click on the "Forgot your password?" link then fill out the form to reset your password. If you’re still having trouble, give us a call at 757-523-5300 or 800-443-1141.
What do I do if my debit card or credit card is lost or stolen?
To report a lost or stolen debit or credit card, please call 866-839-3485.
To file a dispute, please call 800-600-5249.
To get balance information for your credit card call 866-217-1039.
Can I change my debit and credit card PIN numbers?
To change the PIN number on your debit/check card, call 1-800-757-9848 from the phone number that's listed on your account.
To change the PIN number on your credit card, call 1-866-217-1039 and press option 7 from the phone number that's listed on your account.
Why is there a difference between my account balance and the available balance?
If you use a debit card, when a transaction is processed the amount is placed on hold until it posts to your account. If you made an ATM deposit it is on hold for 24-48 hours.
How do I change my address?
There are two ways to notify us of your change of address:
- Visit any of our conveniently located branches.
- Log-in to your ABNB @ Home account, choose "Your Preferences" and follow the instructions to submit any changes to your contact information. Please note: Foreign or APO/FPO addresses cannot be changed online. Please fax your request and a copy of your photo ID to (757) 424-4699.