Adding a Certificate or IRA Certificate to your existing ABNB account is easy!
Log into your ABNB Online Banking Account and proceed with the following steps:
- Select Access Accounts Header
- Select Open a Sub-Account
- Click on “I Agree” to the disclosure if you agree to terms and conditions
- Verify account type and click “Next”
- Follow the steps to complete your Sub-Account addition.
You can still open a Certificate or IRA Certificate even if you don't have an account with ABNB!
Great Certificate Rates!
Great IRA Certificate Rates!
- The longer the term, the higher the rates
- Terms available from 6 months to 5 years
- Provides a guaranteed high rate of return without the risk
- No setup or maintenance fees
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Penalty for early withdrawals***
*APY stands for Annual Percentage Yield. The dividend rate and APY are accurate as of 12/10/19. Penalties for early withdrawal of certificates may apply to all certificates at 15 day times original term of dividends on amount withdrawn. Rates are subject to change without notice. Existing ABNB certificates not eligible.
**$100,000 minimum deposit.
**Early withdrawals may result in penalties. For Certificates and IRA Certificates, the amount of early withdrawal penalty on your account is 15 days dividends on the amount withdrawn for each month of the original term of the certificate.