ABNB isn't just your financial institution of choice; we also strive to be your trusted financial partners for life. We all face so many unexpected twists and turns, dealing with them and keeping your finances straight can be stressful. ABNB's Financial Counseling Representatives are here to assist you — no matter what your situation is.
Listed below, we offer three different counseling programs geared towards your individual situation. In addition, we periodically offer financial seminars covering specific financial issues.
Budget counseling is offered FREE of charge to ABNB members who simply want to find out where they stand financially. A personalized spending plan is developed, your credit report is reviewed, any necessary financial issues are resolved, and recommendations are made.
Budget counseling areas include:
- Developing long and short term goals
- A review of your current financial standing
- Plans to implement modifications in your current strategy to enable you to reach those goals
- Professional assistance every step of the way
Money Management is a short-term program (3 to 6 months) offered FREE of charge to ABNB members who:
- Have enough money to pay their financial obligations but don't seem to be establishing or meeting financial goals.
- Can meet their financial obligations but seem to be getting further behind.
In addition to the financial counseling you receive, you will be able to work with the financial counselor one-on-one to strengthen your financial decision making skills.
Debt Management is a long-term program (1 to 5 years) offered FREE of charge to ABNB members who are in serious financial debt, where the monthly obligations equal or exceed the monthly income.
Through the Debt Management Program:
- Financial priorities and lifestyles are adjusted
- Payments to creditors are often reworked and lowered in a fair and equitable manner enabling you to meet all of your financial obligations.
Debt Management is the preferred alternative to bankruptcy. It can work. Don't wait until it is too late to seek help. Call the Financial Counseling Department directly at (757) 523-5380 for a confidential appointment or use the link below to contact us today!
There are no seminars scheduled at this time. Please check back soon!