Budget counseling is offered FREE of charge to ABNB members who simply want to find out where they stand financially. A personalized spending plan is developed, your credit report is reviewed, any necessary financial issues are resolved, and recommendations are made.
Budget counseling areas include:
- Developing long and short term goals
- A review of your current financial standing
- Plans to implement modifications in your current strategy to enable you to reach those goals
- Professional assistance every step of the way
Money Management is a short-term program (3 to 6 months) offered FREE of charge to ABNB members who:
- Have enough money to pay their financial obligations but don't seem to be establishing or meeting financial goals.
- Can meet their financial obligations but seem to be getting further behind.
In addition to the financial counseling you receive, you will be able to work with the financial counselor one-on-one to strengthen your financial decision making skills.
Debt Management is a long-term program (1 to 5 years) offered FREE of charge to ABNB members who are in serious financial debt, where the monthly obligations equal or exceed the monthly income.
Through the Debt Management Program:
- Financial priorities and lifestyles are adjusted
- Payments to creditors are often reworked and lowered in a fair and equitable manner enabling you to meet all of your financial obligations.
Debt Management is the preferred alternative to bankruptcy. It can work. Don't wait until it is too late to seek help. Call the Financial Counseling Department directly at (757) 523-5380 for a confidential appointment or use the link below to contact us today!
Would you like to work on improving your credit score, but you don't know how to go about doing it? Do you have little or no credit, and would like to learn the best way to go about establishing credit for yourself?
We can help!
When: Tuesday, Sept 25th, 2018 at 5:30pm
Where: ABNB Ops Center, 830 Greenbrier Circle, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Credit Scoring
- Credit Repair
- How to Initiate a Dispute
- How to Establish/Reestablish Credit
Attending The Seminar?
- Reservations are required. Call in your reservation to the Financial Counseling Department, at (757) 523-5380.
- We will be reviewing your credit report with you, so we'll need you to bring a copy of your credit report.
Space is limited, so act fast!