When you make an investment in something using your hard-earned money, you want to be sure it's protected. As your financial institution, we want to make sure our members have access to insurance options that will provide them financial security by protecting their property, wealth, and family.
Our independent insurance agency, ABNB Insurance is committed to providing outstanding personal service to our members. They will analyze your situation and provide you with coverage that meets your unique needs.
- Personal Umbrella
- Motorcycle/ 4-Wheeler/ 3-Wheeler
- Dwelling Fire
- Collector Car
- Valuable Items
- Workers' Compensation
- Life & Health
- Supplemental Health
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Cancer/ Hospital Indemnity
Commercial Insurance options are also available for our business members.
Learn more at: ABNB Insurance
Unfortunately most homeowners or renters policies do not cover damage due to flood. The good news is that ABNB Insurance is here to help.
Facts about Flood Insurance:
- Most Homeowners/ Renters Insurance Policies DO NOT normally cover FLOOD DAMAGE!
- Flooding is the number one natural disaster in the United States
- The East Coast Flood Season officially runs June 1 – November 30
- There is a waiting period to purchase flood insurance – 10-30 days depending on the carrier.
- Preferred Risks Policies are typically below $430 a year
Our ABNB Insurance agents will be happy to provide a flood insurance review or quote for you.
Get in touch with us today giving us a call at (757) 523-5352, or feel free to request more information by clicking the button below.
- Are not federally insured
- Are not obligations of the credit union
- Are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity
- Involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal
- Are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products